Visit northern California to enjoy the wonderful weather and all that San Francisco and the San Francisco Bay have to offer.
What to do:
- Visit the iconic Golden Gate Bridge and Golden Gate Park for memorable photos and amazing views.
- Allow our agents to arrange a cruise to Alcatraz Island and in the San Francisco Bay. Take in a close-up look at the infamous federal penitentiary.
- Take a day trip to visit Muir Woods and Napa Valley to see the magnificent, giant redwood sequoia trees and sip the wine tastings.
- Explore Fisherman’s Wharf for souvenir shops and delicious seafood or go on a Cable Car Ride.
- Take in the sights and sounds on a tour of Chinatown – one of the oldest and most established Chinatowns in the United States.
When to go:
While summer provides the greatest weather, fall is the best time to visit San Francisco for smaller crowds and even warmer weather.