Known for the tropical beaches and very friendly culture, the best time to visit Thailand is from January through the end of May. The spectacular temples and coastlines make this unlike any other beach experience.
The capital of Thailand is a fantastic destination for a mix of attractions, rich culture and historic landmarks.
- Visit the Grand Palace – the magnificent museum is an opulent former royal residence which is Thailand’s most sacred monument
- Temple of the Golden Buddha
- Temple of the Reclining Buddha
- Discover the floating market: Damnoen Saduak – about 60 miles outside of Bangkok, you must see this vibrant market over the water with flowers, silk, exotic fruits, veggies and toys
Phuket Island is Thailand’s biggest island and is located in the Andaman Sea. Many of our clients visit this spectacular island for Thailand’s greatest beaches.
- Relax on the incredible beaches
- Indulge in Thai massages
- Explore the natural rainforest
This mountainous region of Thailand is a great escape from the hustle and bustle of Bangkok. There are even more Thai cultural experiences to be had.
- Visit an elephant sanctuary
- Visit the Karen, Lahu Shi Bala, Palong and Long Neck hill tribes
- Chiang Rai – just north of Chiang Mai and close to the Golden Triangle (Thailand, Burma and Laos) is a great day trip outside of Chiang Mai
- Enjoy a boat ride on the Mekong River