New York City offers the best of it all – shopping, dining, the arts, history and nightlife.
What to do:
- Times Square: No trip to New York City is complete without a visit to Times Square, where the ball drops every New Year.
- Central Park: Visit the 843 acres of green space in the heart of Manhattan, including the walking tracks, Central Park Zoo and the ponds.
- The National 9/11 Memorial & Museum: It’s a great place to remember and honor those whose lives were lost in the terrorist attacks of September 11, 2011.
- Ellis Island – The Statue of Liberty: Be sure to check out the great gift of friendship from the people of France in 1886 by taking a short ferry ride to Ellis Island.
- Broadway Shows: Our agents have exclusive access to Broadway Shows where you will sit in some of the greatest theaters and see some of the most amazing shows.
When to go:
Traveling to New York in either fall or spring tends to be best since the summers tend to be extremely hot and the winters are quite cool. The time of year you visit really depends the most on what you’d like to do while visiting the city.