Visit Italy for unforgettable experiences such as: hiking along the Cinque Terre, walking the streets of Florence, visiting the Colosseum in Rome, and dining your way through Italy. The ancient historic sites throughout Italy have been well-preserved and popular.
Many of our travelers visit Rome for the art, architecture and culture of Italy. But of course, sipping espresso and eating gelato and Roman pastas are also big draws for visitors to Rome.
- As one of the most recognized symbols of Rome, you must visit the Colosseum
- Peter’s Square – Explore the area all around the Sistine Chapel and the Vatican
- Catholic or not, St. Peter’s Basilica is a gorgeous church (and the largest church in the world)
- Ancient ruins at the Roman Forum
What to Do
- Visit the Leaning Tower of Pisa
- Take a trip through the Venice canals in gondolas
- Photograph the beautiful Tuscan scenery to your heart’s content
- Marvel at the Southern Italy cities and islands of Naples, Capri and Sicily
- Must see Italian lakes (northern Italy): Lake Como, Lake Maggiore and Lake Garda