Our travelers visit Spain for a host of reasons, but most popular reasons to visit Spain are: Spanish food, cathedrals, incredible art and Spanish beaches. The food throughout Spain is very flavorful and before you leave you must try paella, gazpacho and tortilla Española. Our Spain specialist agents have experience visiting Spain and love sharing tips on the best places to go and things to do.
The modern capital of Spain is very walk-able. Visitors to Madrid especially enjoy the siestas, where businesses close down for the afternoon to rest. Walk the streets to discover the rich culture and history of the city.
- Museums including Prado National Museum for art
- Plaza de Cibeles
- Visit local gourmet food markets and enjoy traditional tapas
- El Retiro Park to see beautiful sculptures, fountains and enjoy the trees in the park
What to Do
- Enjoy the great mix of old and new in Barcelona, where Europeans love to vacation
- Sip the traditional Agua de Valencia while visiting the city of Valencia
- Discover the strong Italian influence in Valencia for a little taste of Italy if you can’t make it to Italy on your Spanish vacation
- Check out the coastal drive between Valencia and Barcelona
- Visit Gaudi’s masterpiece, Sagrada Familia Basilica in Barcelona